Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The latest Jets controversy is the strangest one yet - ProFootballTalk:
"If he didn’t care about it, the comment would be something other than “no comment.” It would be something along the lines of, “See, I told you I was married to a supermodel, too.” The more likely reality is that he simply assumed that no one would be smart enough to connect the dots, and that if anyone ever did he would just ignore it and move on."

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT a fan of Mr. Ryan at all. I don't like his extreme arrogance and big mouth. But, this kind of thing is clearly way out of bounds for reporters and there was a time when they knew that. The only reason they are making a story out of this is because they do not like him. Very petty stuff. I mean, who DOESN'T like a pretty foot every now and then? ;-)

No comments: