Tuesday, November 02, 2004

It is 10 pm Pacific time and it appears to be all over. To the rest of the world, I apologize for my country's choice. The first time, well anyone can make a mistake. But twice? That is downright willful idiocy. Even if I agreed with President Bush's policies his near completely ineptitude with regard to implementation would force me to want a change. How a president with a job approval rating well below 50% can win reelection is incredible.

Kerry and the Dems are going to have to take a long hard look at what the hell they are about. If you can't beat a sitting duck like that you have some serious problems. JFK was way, WAY too tentative and cautionary for one thing. (I am sure there are plenty more things but I am too sick right now to try and articulate them.)

And now we, and the rest of the world, will be made to suffer for that.

No comments: